The Sports Factory is a 39,000 square foot climate controlled indoor soccer facility offering tournaments and instructional programs at the facility. The Sports Factory also operates an external training company providing soccer curriculums and professional coaches to the local soccer community.
Additionally, we have created an Academy for more motivated and talented players who seek more advanced training and high level competition.
The vision, quality and experience of our programs and staff, has led to continued increase in demand for our services. We are seeking qualified and motivated coaches to help us meet this demand and continue the reputation for excellence in 2014.
Available Positions 2014
- 10 Month Coaching Positions (March 2014 - November 2014)
- 5 Month Coaching Positions (August 2014 - November 2014)
Online Job Application
Staff Coaching Opportunities and Education
The Sports Factory provides staff with the opportunity to develop as coaches and gain extensive experience conducting training programs for a variety of ages and abilities. We provide an extensive weekly ongoing education program conducted by our Director of Coaching Luis Mendoza.
These clinics help staff become familiar with our philosophies and the needs of the American soccer market as well as providing hands on instruction and guidance to coaches on how to improve their skills as a coach.
The vision, quality and experience of our programs and staff, has led to continued increase in demand for our services. We are seeking qualified and motivated coaches to help us meet this demand and continue the reputation for excellence.
Typically, each staff member is assigned to coach all segments of our training business as listed below:
Youth Team Training
- Providing practice and game day coaching for NJ Soccer Clubs
- Conducting coaching clinics for recreation programs
- Coaching high school teams during the scholastic soccer season
- Evaluating players at team tryouts for placement within the club program
The Sports Factory Camps
- Providing program instruction to players at spring and summer vacation soccer camps at The Sports Factory facility and/or locations throughout NJ.
- Implementing fun skills clinics for to players aged 3 - 7 years old and providing them with a gentle and positive introduction to the game.
- Conducting specific skills programs, such as striker training, at the facility.
- Providing private lessons to players to improve and develop specific parts of their game.
- Additionally, qualified staff typically have the opportunity to coach a TSF Academy team.
- An elite club with teams for players aged U11 - U18 whose future aim is to play college soccer.
- Inter Academy teams to develop players aged U9 - U13 with the future potential to play in our premier club programs
- Junior Academy to help build the foundations of our program for players aged U6 - U8.
Other Assigned Activities
In addition to coaching assignments staff may be requested to assist in other components of our business:
- Supervise Adult Open Play and/or youth leagues operating at The Sports Factory facility.
- Oversee birthday parties at the facility to ensure successful event.
- The Sports Factory employs a number of experienced Managers to oversee the Sports Factory, the external training company and TSF Academy. Staff may be requested to assist the managers with program development; communications, promotions, team administration. Working with a Manager is an excellent opportunity for coaching staff to learn more about the business.
Long term coach/management opportunities
In addition to developing coaches, one of our company goals is to develop future Managers who are capable of taking responsibility and assisting in the growth of the company. We understand that this route will not be for everyone, but we are keen to locate and develop staff that would be comfortable, confident and capable with combined coaching and administrative responsibilities.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section for job descriptions and requirements. For further information or to apply for a possible job with TSF, please complete the online job applications above or contact Lee Bakewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.